Wednesday, December 17, 2008

my parent

about my parent~~
i not so like them so much
when i'm small till i form 2 i almost everyday got scold by them
damn!! i hate dis type of feeling
anything lost they will find me first
anything spoil also find me n scold
anything not right also find me n scold
when ever i want to go out with my friends they won't allow me
damn!! i'm big already i knoe how to take care myself n i also knoe which friends cannot mix too much
I'M BIG NOW
onli when i'm form 3 i just don't care them n go out with my friends
first time go out with my friends n that time we go bj
every time go out with my friends i also use my own money
not like other friends they may take money from thier parent
after i come back home my mother sure ask how much i spend on that day
when i need money from them,they will sure ask here and there
when they ask here and there i surely don't answer them
they don't even believe me also
from i was 11 years old i don't wan to talk to them anymore
every time go home i just talk not even 10 sentenses to them
maybe more when they ask me thing
i mostly no topic to talk to them
this is pevent me from scold
i may see my friends are so close to thier parent
why not me
i also want to have this type of life
i think that my parent will understand me
but i thinking was wrong....
they don't knoe what i want n what i need...
money is more important than me...
i just don't like to stay at home
when i change my mind to stay at home
and they don't want me to stay
when i don't want to stay
and they want me to stay
and the school that i hate the most
they will till send me there...
when i was on the computer game i don't like people to disturb me
not even my parent or friends
but they still keep disturbing me
like do gardening or wash car
so i mostly also simply do for them
my parent still in the past
still care so much for the money
i hope that one day my my parent will like my friends parent
understand me well

No comments:

Post a Comment