Monday, March 30, 2009

my feeling

one feeling that no one had ever feel
what i done or what i do that i think is correct but it different to my parent
every time they scold me i all the nagetif thinking run into my mind
that make me feel i'm useless,hopeless,inresponsible
this feeling ...just don't know how to say it
something very hard n pain in my heart
i wonder how other family live happy n have a warm home to stay
bt i don't every time went home the feeling start to come to me
what i don't like to do they sure force me to it
what i can't do and they want me to do well
i'm not like my brother
even my study i try my best to get my best result
but they saw it and say too bad and only thing in my mind is 'LAP SAP'
i really try my best but ...
they want me to get good result but i'm not that kind of person
i can't sit and study ..i'm not that kind of person
but they force me
what i have done during the past and happen now but not me doing it
they say take it out and say it agian
I'M JUST A USELESS SON IN YOUR EYE
NOTHING BUT JUST A RUBBISH...
RUBBISH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment